Tuesday 24 June 2014

Rober Plant's New Album 'lullaby and.....The Ceaseless Roar'


Robert Plant's new album lullaby and.... The Ceaseless Roar is scheduled to be release via Nonesuch Records on September 9th.  The album was recorded with Robert Plant and The Sensational Space Shifters.  Robert says of his new album:

“It’s really a celebratory record, powerful, gritty, African, Trance meets Zep,” Plant says. “The whole impetus of my life as a singer has to be driven by a good brotherhood. I am very lucky to work with The Sensational Space Shifters. They come from exciting areas of contemporary music…I have been around awhile and I ask myself, do I have anything to say? Is there a song still inside me? In my heart? I see life and what’s happening to me. Along the trail there are expectations, disappointments, happiness, questions and strong relationships,” Plant explains, “… and now I’m able to express my feelings through melody, power and trance; together in a kaleidoscope of sound, colour, and friendship.” 

Robert talks about what the album means to him


Here is a preview of his new song "Rainbow"




PRE-ORDER:

WEBSITE:

TOUR DATES:

No comments:

Post a Comment