THE BAND. THE MUSIC. THE STORY.
40TH ANNIVERSARY DOCUMENTARY
- A JON BREWER FILM
OFFICIAL DVD AND MAGAZINE COLLECTOR’S PACK
PRE-ORDER FAN PACK AVAILABLE NOW
ON SALE 3 MARCH 2014
DVD RELEASE: 4TH APRIL THROUGH UNIVERSAL MUSIC
One of the most acclaimed bands in rock, Bad Company, celebrate an incredible 40 years of rock ‘n’ roll with the release of their official 40th anniversary DVD documentary directed by Jon Brewer. The DVd is available as a Classic Rock Collector’s Pack and also a standalone DVD.
Filmed over 3 years on the road and on two continents, Bad Company: The 40th Anniversary is surprisingly the only fully authorized documentary film to be made on this iconic Rock and Roll band.
Released on 3rd March, the limited edition pack includes a brand new DVD documentary movie directed by Jon Brewer - Bad Company: The Official Authorised 40th Anniversary Documentary. Featuring live concert footage, TV performances and unplugged versions of the band's classics Feel Like Makin' Love, Shooting Star and their anthem Bad Company. The collector’s pack will also come with a 132-page magazine that has been produced with the full cooperation of the band and offers an insightful retrospective look through the bands incredibly vibrant and successful past.
The Bad Company DVD & Magazine Collector’s Pack is exclusively available to pre-order now at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/badcompany
The collector’s pack will include:
- 100% official DVD documentary directed by Jon Brewer
- 132 page magazine
- Collectable art cards
The 132-page magazine includes:
- Brand new exclusive interviews with all three surviving original Bad Company members: singer Paul Rodgers, guitarist Mick Ralphs, and drummer Simon Kirke
- An exclusive celebratory memorial to their late bass player, Boz Burrell, including interviews with his wife, Cathy, godson, Mike Patto Junior and those musicians and friends that knew Boz best
- An exclusive interview with Jon Brewer
- Hundreds of rare and previously unseen pictures from the bands 1970’s heyday
- Exclusive inside features on their legendary manager Peter Grant
- Every album reviewed
- The ultimate Bad Company Jukebox!
- Eye-witness accounts of their major US tours
- Inside the studio with the band
April will then see the DVD released as a stand alone by Universal Music.
Formed in 1973, Bad Company originally consisted of Paul Rodgers, Mick Ralphs, Boz Burrell, and Simon Kirke and was managed by legendary manager of Led Zeppelin Peter Grant. In a career that has seen them release an incredible twelve studio, two compilation and four live albums, six have been certified platinum/multi-platinum and eight Gold in the US and UK, with top 10 albums and singles worldwide. They have an extensive tour through the US this summer.
Bad Company Website