Sunday 24 November 2013

Freddie Mercury - never forgotten



"A concert is not a live rendition of our album. It's a theatrical event."
-- Freddie Mercury




On the 24th November 1991 Freddie Mercury of Queen  died.

 Fans and musicians   worldwide  paid their highest respects to rock’s most  flamboyant showman

So much has been written about Freddie during his reign with Queen and in the years  since.

I certainly doubt we will ever see anyone like him again, he had it all, the look, the talent, the showmanship.

Let's take a look back at Freddie

Always remembered

R.I.P  Freddie Mercury  5 September 1946  - 24 November 1991


Born as Farrokh Bulsara
loved around the world as Freddie Mercury












              





Freddie Mercury statue




We're a bit flashy, but the music's not one big noise."
-- Freddie Mercury






"I dress to kill, but tastefully."
       "I have fun with my clothes onstage; it's not a concert you're seeing, it's a fashion show."
-- Freddie Mercury








 





















          






But life still goes on
I can't get used to living without,
living without, living without you, by my side     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment