Sunday 23 June 2013

Classic Rock Radio Dot EU - NEW MUSIC from Classic Rock Bands Spotlight: Nektar






Classic Rock Radio Dot EU - NEW MUSIC from Classic Rock Bands
Spotlight: Nektar

Purple Pyramid a division of Cleopatra Records is spending money on a band I like; Nektar. Think back to the magical and for many a forgotten decade...the 1970's. One of the best progressive rock albums ever made in my opinion came out in 1973; Nektar - Remember The Future. I'm into loyalty for those who deserve it. Not that I'm a Nektar fanatic. I maintained a healthy interest over the years.

When I said spending money, it's called, promotion. Financing a new video of the title track to Nektar's new studio release; Time Machine. On Cleo's official YouTube page I wrote the following:

"Nice!! Hats off to all involved. A good looking video. Catchy song. Klaus shines after the five minute mark. Always good seeing Billy Sherwood. Original members Roye Albrighton and Ron Howden putting in another solid performance. Thanks to Cleopatra. Cool seeing a record company get behind their act. Us fans think Nektar deserves it. Prog-rock royalty for sure."

Note: Nektar's Time Machine came out on the 18th of this month. Available wherever you buy your music. FYI: Amazon Dot Com has it for under fourteen dollars.

Gary Brown
American Corespondent for Classic Rock Radio Dot EU

No comments:

Post a Comment